Transition Planning Symposium
Parents of children with Developmental Disabilities are invited to attend information sessions about post secondary and community program options.
Who: Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of students in grade 6 to 12 with a Developmental Disability
When: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
York Catholic District School Board
320 Bloomington Road West
Highlights of the evening include:
- Community Fair: Day Programs, Community Agencies Recreation
- Keynote speaker Dr. Andrew Wong (YCDSB) – Enhancing
Resilience for Families & Individuals Living with
A Developmental Disability
- Choice of sessions:
- Helping Kids Cope With Stress
- YSSN/DSO/Passport Funding
- College Integration (CICE Programs)
- Transition to High School